Benefits of Positive Affirmations
Think positive in your life
Actually, an affirmation is anything you say or think. The big problem is that most of the words we say and think are quite negative and do not create good experiences for you. So many negative thoughts are making life difficult for you, they block you, they do not let you move forward. When are you going to make this stop? Maybe it’s time to get to know the benefits of positive affirmations.
You could start by replacing that negative little voice with a little voice with positive affirmations. To those who are not familiar with the benefits of positive affirmations and it is the first time or they have never used this valuable tool of personal growth, this time we will explain 5 benefits of positive affirmations and why you should incorporate them forever in your life.
1. OPEN DOORS: Positive Affirmations open doors. They are starting points on the road to change, with each practice day you get closer to your goal.
2. THEY GET TO THE SUBCONSCIOUS: With daily repetitions of positive thoughts, starting with 21 days and for more than 90 days, you are reminding your subconscious that you have the power to create the life that you’ve always dreamt of.
3. ERASE NEGATIVE MENTAL PATTERNS: Your beliefs are mental patterns that you learned as a child, teenager or even before you were born, many are useful, but others are not.
4. THEY MAKE YOU HAPPY: The more you choose to have thoughts that make you feel good, the faster the affirmations will work; so have happy thoughts, it’s that simple.
5. CREATE YOUR FUTURE: Positive affirmations make you focus on what you want to see reflected in your life, go beyond the reality of the present and create the future through the words you use now.
Each one of your positive thoughts contributes well to your life. Each negative thought moves the good away from your life.
You are not a bad person to think the way you sometimes think, what happens is that you have never been taught to think and speak the right way.
To put these benefits of positive affirmations into practice, you can take a sheet of paper and a blue pen and write down all the thoughts you say to yourself, make two columns, one with the positive thoughts and one with the negative ones and analyze how happy or sad it makes you feel.
And just in case you have doubts about how to put them into practice you can read more about what are the first steps you can take towards your emotional and financial freedom, towards that path that will lead you to the fulfilment of your most desired dreams and goals. Of course, this is not the only tool that will help you in your way to happiness, but if it vibrates with your conscience you are on the right path.